KN95 Face Mask - 1440 pieces / 18 boxes per case / 80 pieces per box
The KN95 mask is flat, hemmed by 4-layers that is breathable, comfortable and provides self-defense against dust, pollen, bacteria and more. The mask is made from a Polypropylene Spunbound used in the outer layer. The Non-Woven PP Micro is the filler media and the Terylene is layered as the inner. The Ear loop is made of the natural rubber, which is affixed to the mask. The inside nosepiece is a soft sponge foam.
*The KN95 Mask is sterilized and only for single use.
Price Valid until April 30th, 2022.
For the best protection, you should wear a well-fitting mask correctly.
- Ensure that you wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before wearing a mask.
- Do not touch the mask when putting it on. If you have to adjust your mask frequently, simply get a mask with the right size that fits you well.
- Make sure that your mask fits comfortably against the sides of your face and covers your nose and mouth.
- When taking it off, carefully stretch the ear loops or untie the strings and handle only by the ties or ear loops.
- To keep it for further use, fold the corners together and be careful not to touch your nose, eyes, and mouth when taking it off. Always wash or sanitize your hands after removing the mask.
Apart from social distancing, the KN95 mask is the best option to prevent the spread of COVID-19. On the other hand, a 3-ply mask doesn’t ensure your safety completely. Although it filters most large particles, the KN95 mask is still better than it as it can filter particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- Quarrying mines
- Construction sites
- Ceramics factory
- Engineering and pharmaceutical labs
- Sawmills and steel foundries
- Shipbuilding and metallurgy sites